Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,720 (¥254,360) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (35 minutes ago)