Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02787 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,670 (¥275,239) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)