Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02750 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,610 (¥204,032) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)