Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,636 (AU$3,511) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)