Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,744 (€2,076) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)