Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,365 (€1,968) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)