Cost of living comparison between Toruń, Poland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.796 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,908 (2,396 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)