Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,489 prices entered by 799 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.687 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,159 (C$1,920) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)