Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,530 prices entered by 1,219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.564 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,340 (C$2,863) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (34 minutes ago)