Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,100 prices entered by 1,213 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.839 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,600 (C$3,030) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)