Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,774 (﷼ 29,628,923) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)