Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,481 (﷼ 22,911,523) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)