Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05341 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,174 (руб 59,430) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)