Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02787 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,750 (¥349,851) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)