Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,549 (¥371,410) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)