Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03294 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,344 (¥344,423) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)