Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02897 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,005 (¥345,398) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)