Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,884 (¥189,237) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)