Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,384 (4,166,470 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)