Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,442 (6,531,164 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (42 minutes ago)