Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,282 (5,757,855 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)