Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,141 (5,957,964 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)