Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03079 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,659 (86,342 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)