Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05471 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,416 (₨62,433) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)