Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05139 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 45% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,030 (₨58,975) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)