Cost of living comparison between Tirunelveli, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04753 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,566 (₨53,990) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)