Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04935 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,185 (₨44,282) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)