Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18278 BRL / MDL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,399 (24,067 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (20 minutes ago)