Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02512 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,742 (109,149 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)