Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02436 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,642 (108,450 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)