Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03473 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,530 (159,239 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)