Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,638 (3,482 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (30 minutes ago)