Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.765 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,657 (3,475 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)