Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,661 (2,316 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)