Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.926 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,122 (4,453 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)