Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,985 (4,611 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (37 minutes ago)