Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,700 (2,320 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)