Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 112% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,966 (€2,377) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)