Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 47% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,314 (₨28,219) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (33 minutes ago)