Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05030 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,990 (₨59,451) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)