Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05132 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,494 (₨68,079) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)