Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04735 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,269 (47,929 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)