Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05343 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,815 (90,110 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)