Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.382 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,125 (EC$5,154) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (34 minutes ago)