Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,847 (EC$5,867) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)