Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,474 (EC$6,331) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)