Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.164 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,568 (EC$3,924) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)