Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.035 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,481 (€2,598) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)