Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,789 (€2,680) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)