Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33403 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,265 (12,768 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)