Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05195 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,141 (98,947 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)