Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11707 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,853 (24,367₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)