Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12479 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,462 (27,740₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)