Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,248 (€1,863) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)