Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)