Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,059 in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)