Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,886 (CH$1,016,175) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)