Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,318 (CH$1,089,097) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)