Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00529 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,136 (CH$1,160,111) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)