Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25512 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,218 (R 16,533) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)