Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 93% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,939 (12,621 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (27 minutes ago)