Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,752 (5,625 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)