Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,991 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.016 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,840 (11,655 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (44 minutes ago)