Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,563 (10,980 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (32 minutes ago)