Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,078 (8,390 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)