Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,905 (2,228TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (39 minutes ago)