Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,016 prices entered by 424 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,068 (﷼ 21,357,662) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)