Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,573 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,159 (﷼ 32,270,935) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)