Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15109 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,823 (L 25,301) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)