Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13939 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,082 (L 29,282) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (40 minutes ago)