Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14120 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,634 (L 25,733) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)