Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13261 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,717 (L 20,487) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)