Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15709 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,289 (L 40,034) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)