Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,113 (GH₵4,096) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (28 minutes ago)