Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,709 (2,813 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)