Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.339 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,485 (1,856 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)