Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,217 (1,598 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)