Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,893 (1,398 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (36 minutes ago)