Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,917 (1,626 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)