Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.309 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,735 (NZ$2,051) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (20 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)