Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.230 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,495 (NZ$2,016) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)