Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.219 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,794 (NZ$3,512) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)