Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01223 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,131 (419,647 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (39 minutes ago)