Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,812 (4,670,554 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)