Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,580 (3,596,007 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)