Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,332 (3,601,105 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)