Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,578 (€1,059) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)