Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,404 (€1,452) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)