Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,536 (€739) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)