Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,908 (€1,649) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)