Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,289 ($b7,890) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (43 minutes ago)