Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45516 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,657 ($b10,231) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)