Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46173 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,778 ($b6,016) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)