Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,272 (2,834 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)