Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01025 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,587 (252,334 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)