Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,877 (€1,727) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)