Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,863 (€1,177) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)