Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,429 (€2,007) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)