Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,694 (€1,971) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)