Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,973 (Rp 23,814,337) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)