Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,045 (Rp 15,749,276) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)