Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19854 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,496 (ARS $12,573) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)