Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17474 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,308 (Mex$ 18,929) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)