Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,369 (€2,240) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)