Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,083 (€1,793) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)